SHEFFIELD CITY REGION ANNOUNCES PHASE TWO INDIA GROWTH CHAMPIONS
Published 21 July 2020 at 10:13am
We are pleased to reveal the five local businesses that have been accepted onto the second phase of our India Growth Champions Scheme, delivered in association with the UK India Business Council.
The India Growth Champions Scheme provides participants with £5,000 worth of support to help build partnerships and gain experience in working with Indian companies and organisations. With only five places available on the scheme and a high calibre of entries from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), successful businesses were chosen based on their credentials and ability to showcase their commitment to developing new business opportunities in India.
The five champions are:
- Maher – an engineering and manufacturing business supplying high strength alloys to the oil & gas, aerospace, marine, metals, defence, power generation and other industries.
- King Kraft – a manufacturer of specialist equipment for people with disabilities, including bathing, changing, hoisting, toileting, wet rooms, washing, cushions and supports.
- Magnomatics – A company that designs and provides magnetic gear technology into the aerospace, renewable energy, marine propulsion, industrial motors and rail industries.
- Lomas Engineering – A specialist manufacturer of cutting tools to the aerospace industry and its maintenance sector.
- Zoo Digital – A digital media company that uses cloud technology to securely localise and distribute movies and TV shows. The company works with Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and distributors.
The latest news...
To find all of our press releases and news stories visit our dedicated news section